Good skin care and healthy lifestyle choices can help you from various skin problems, delay your natural aging signs, removes wrinkles and dark circles from your skin.
It might be quite difficult to save time for yourself from your busy schedule but here are some tips that will help you to manage your skin from your daily habbits.
1. Protect Yourself from the sun :- One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect your skin from the sun. Sun gives Ultra Violet rays which are really harmful for your skin. It leads to tanning, skin burn, wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems. As a solution to this you should apply following things –
a. Sunscreen – Its really necessary to apply sunscreen during summers. You should always prefer to choose sunscreen with SPF 30 or more than that. Cream with SPF 50 are really effective and gives you a good result.
b. Seek Shade – Always carry goggles or umbrella when going outside. This will protect your skin from dark spots and your eyes to face the dark circles.
c. Wear full clothes – During summers you should cover your body with gloves and mask so that you always get covered and sun is unable to effect your skin.
2. Dont Smoke – Smoking is really injirious for your skin. Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. It narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layer of skin, which decrease the blood flow and makes skin paler. This also decreases the vitamins, skin oxygen and nutrients that are important to skin health.
3. Treat your skin gently – Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on your skin.
a. Limit Bath Time :- Hot water and long baths remove oil from skin. Limit your shower time and use warm water rather than hot one.
b. Avoid Strong Soap :- Strong soaps and detergent can strip oil from skin, choose mild cleansers.
c. Shave carefully :- Apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving. For the closest shave, use a clean, sharp razor. Shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it.
d. Pat Dry :- After washing or bathing gently wipe your skin with dry towel gently so that your skin remains moisturized and you may not face redness and irritation.
e. Moisturized Dry Skin :- If you have a dry skin, use moisturizer that fits your skin type.
4. Eat a Healthy Diet :- A healthy diet can help you look and feel best. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. Eat fish and fish oil in your diet and drink plenty of water in order to keep your skin hydrated.
5. Manage Stress – Uncontrolled stress can make your skin sensitive and may lead to acne and dark circles. To encourage a healthy skin, healthy state of mind is really necessary. Get enough sleep, relax your mind, don’t take much stress and donot overthink, you will have a good result.