With each passing day, summer blues are melting away, welcoming the sweet smell which comes with the promise of monsoon. Being a fashionista can be expensive. One can never set a right budget even if they do; it never goes according to the budget while shopping.
Fashion trends changes in every clicking minute. Any ordinary person can be a trend setter in today’s world. Everyday some way or the other, we localities ourselves influence the ongoing trends, we ourselves are the influencers as well as the trend setters in some or the other way.
Here’s the tip you can use right away!!!
The ongoing ethnic fashion trends one must look into;
1) The Asymmetrical Escapades: It is said that the beauty lies in the asymmetry and the high– low hem lines, trend is climbing the ranks of fashion trends at a steady space these days. The asymmetrical hem lines make for a good change from the conventional. The mint green top in this type is on a trend note
2) Fluid and flowy skirts: The wedding season isn’t over yet and if one wondering how to keep up the style along with the class, the fluid and the flowy skirt accompanied with a crop top will be go-to look.
3) Bright and Lustrous tones: Designers have routing tones that haven’t really being experimented before. Shinny tones like metallic pink and emeralds are the future of the bridal couture.
4) Jacquard: It makes from a rich fabric that can make one look like royalty. The old fashioned trends are back in town like Jacquard.
5) Living Coral: One can’t really sign off 2019 fashion trend forecast article without giving a special shootout to the color of the year ‘Living Coral’ – The best suited color to fit the ethnic scene.
At last before going for shopping, do a rain check!