Almond oil is an amazing oil extracted from raw almonds. It contains generous amount of fatty acids, Vitamin E, potassium, proteins, zinc, and number of other vitamins and minerals. It has amazing benefits for your skin, hair and health. Let’s look upon the benefits of Almond oil.
Benefis of Skin
* Makes Skin Healthier
* Reduces dark circles
* Delays signs of Aging
* Removes Impurities and Dead skin cells
* Removes rashes, irritation, redness and itch.
* Reduces Tan
* An ideal Makeup remover
* Cure chapped lips
* Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
* Makes your hair long and healthy
* Gets rid off split ends
* Enhances shine and gives you a conditioned look.
* Treats dandruff
* Reduces scalp inflammations
* Regulated blood pressure and maintain Cholesterol levels
* Boosts immunity and memory
* Aids Digestion and strengthens nervous system
* Makes your bones strong
* Relieves pain and muscles stress
* Promotes strong and long nails
* Excellent for pregnant ladies
* Prevents Cancer
* Aids weight loss
* Prevents Constipation
* Promotes long flirty Eyelashes
* Ideal for massage and skin care products
* Stretch Marks Treatment
How to apply Almond Oil :-
Firstly comb your hair, take almond oil on your palm, spread it and massage it over the tips of your hair. After that, again take some oil and massage it on your scalp so that your scalp get a good nourishment and all your problems may get dissappear. Keep it for about an hour and then wash your hair with shampoo. Let it dry, comb your hair and you will be able to get shiny and smooth hair.
Before you go to sleep, wash your face and hands. Take 2-3 drops of almond oil on your palm, massage it and rub on your skin throughly. Massage your face making upward moves with your fingers and go to sleep. When you wakeup in the morning, clean your face with cleanser. Moreover, you can also apply almond oil on your lashes and chapped lips daily at night in order to make flirty and long lashes and make your lips smooth and pink.