Your skin is very precious to you, and you should always keep it healthy to feel healthy inside-out. Here is the list of food you should avoid eating in order to say goodbye to pimples and unhealthy skin.
1. Chocolate – High sugar diet like chocolate can increase the sebum production and promote inflammatory responses in the body, which can lead to acne. Milk and white chocolate also have sugar and other additives than dark chocolate.
2. Spicy Food – Foods with too much spice effects your skin. If you are using chilli sauces from stores than they will effect your skin more rather than sauces made at home. It leads to acne and pimples. Moreover it damages your digestive system if you are intaking regularly.
3. Spinach – Spinach is recommended to people for healthy skin, but an excess consumption can cause breakouts on your face. This is because spinach contains heavy dose of iodine in it.
4. Fried Food – Accumulation of excess oil may cause bad pimples on your face. Grease and fat in fried food makes your face looks unhealthy.
5. Alcohol – Alcohol can not only trigger inflammation but can also cause an imbalance in testosterone or estrogen levels in the body. Excessive intake of alcohol can cause zinc deficiency and zinc is considered as a fighter against acne.
6. Caffeine – Apart from causing acne, caffeine has a tendency to spread all over your skin and it does not make your skin clear. If you want a healthy and clear skin then you must limit drinking coffee.
7. Milk and milk products – Since, everyone says that all the dairy products are healthy but let me tell you it contains unsaturated fats and oils which can cause acne and an unhealthy face. Moreover it has a tendency to accumulate and this can lead to an unhealthy body.
8. Bread – Gluten present in the bread does not only damage the small intestine, but also increases inflammation in the body. Its consumption may also deplete antioxidants in your body.