No matter what’s your age, you always have a chance to change your variables in order to change your lifestyle. You should always choose your food wisely because this plays a major role in setting up a healthy life. Here are some tips you can follow to life a healthy life.
1. Don’t Smoke
2. Do physical and mental activities everyday to refresh your mind.
3. Eat a healthy diet which are rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables etc. Try to have monosaturated and polysaturated fats.
4. Take a daily multivitamin, and make sure to get enough Vitamin D and calcium in your body.
5. Maintain a healthy weight and body shape.
6. As you are getting old, consider a doctor about your eating habits. Also go for a full body checkup after every 2-3 months.
7. Floss, brush and see a dentsit regularly.
8. Avoid eating oily and spicy food.
9. Do exercises or yoga daily.
10. Donot take high sugar products, excess could lead to diabetes and blood pressure problems.
Choose your Fruits Wisely
Get atleast 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Consume more and more promegranate juice and similar juices which helps in increasing your blood level. For even more health benefits, get nine servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Fruit soups and vegetable salads are really effective, try to take them in breakfast for better results.
Choose Fats Wisely
Use monsaturated and polysaturated oils Avoid Trans fats entirely, and take limited saturated fats upto 7% of daily calories and total fat to 20% to 30% of daily calories.
Choose Carbohydrates Wisely
Choose whole grain food over those made with refined grains, such as white bread. Look for whole oats and and brown rice. Limit the intake of white potatoes or avoid taking those.