Long nails are really beautiful and if you love to change your extensions on regular basis but hate going to the salon for removing your acrylic nails, then here is a solution for you. Many of them says that its impossible to remove your acrylic nails without acetone, than its not so. Here are some tips which will you can follow to remove your acrylic nails at home that too without Acetone.
1. Remove the crystals (if any) from your nails with old manicure knitters.
2. Remove the excess length of the nail extensions with a nail cutter.
3. Now, rock up the surface of the gel polish by using the hard side of nail buffer.
4. Dip your nails in Hot Soapy water and soak them for 15-20 minutes in that hot soapy water.
5. Now, through the metal pusher, push the edge in between your natural and artificial nails. Keep moving around, so that you may find the place from where they can easily pull off.
6. Sometimes, when you find a difficulty in pulling it off, then you can again dip your nails in hot soapy water, as it breaks glue/acrylic bond between your natural and artificial nails.
7. Now that you have removed all the acrylic nails, now you can start a natural process with your nails, by trimming your natural nails.
8. Then, trim your free edge with your natural nail filer, and buffer your nails gently with nail buffer in order to remove the excess acrylic/glue from your nails.
9. Remove the dust from your manicure brush and push your cuticles using a wooden stick/metal cuticle pusher.
10. At last, use your nail strengthener so that your nails would shine rather than looking hard and ugly. It nourishes your natural nails.
So these are some steps you can follow in order to remove your acrylic nails at home without using acetone.