Earth is a round place and what goes around eventually comes around. The Retro or Vintage clothes are all over again in the trend and that too the most trendy. Retro Fashion are a reflection of the nostalgic tendency and desire for renewal in humans. Following are the retro trends that will roll up winters 2019
- 80’s Jacket – The 1980s leather jacket have made a strong come back and they will continue as a strong trend this cold season. A short, loose-fitting is very comfortable to wear, and it will make you look elegant. You can wear it with every outfit, whether it be skirts, pants, dresses and shirts.
- Mini skirts and Dresses – Mini skirts and Dresses from 60s form quite popular trend. It is practical as well as feminine. Fashion designers have produced mini dresses and skirts of different styles and textures such as leather and wool in their collections for fall/winter 2018-2019. The denims skirts of nineties are coming as well and you will see them soon in your trendy collection.
- Long Gowns – Fashion designers such as Caroline Herrera and Alexander McQueen have adopted the fit and flare style of fifties in this modern collection. Long gowns had a great comeback with designer looks. Fringes and net designs has gave a new looks, and made them more attractive. The original style is all about the tiny waist and thrown out skirt shape. It’s a quite feminine cut with bold touches of today’s designer.
- Jeans and Track Pants – Loose-fitting, high-waisted pants, including mom jeans and track pants, have been dominating the fashion scene over low-waist skinnies this season. They are expected to continue to a huge trend this season. These pants are comfortable to wear and is preferred by many of the ladies. Loose-fitting, high-waisted pants, including jeans and track pants, have been dominating the fashion scene over low-waist skinnies for a while. These pants paired with cropped tops would give you way more sophisticated appearance than the low-cut skinnies. They are available in so many shapes among which you would indeed find what inspires you.
- Suits – This cold season you are going to see a huge collections for suits. Power suits have returned with impressive enhancements which made them breezy and attractive for many women. Also, you are going to see full length suits with a good variety of rich colors, they grow more convenient as casual as well as formal wear.
- Shiny Touch – Many ladies have embraced fabrics of high shine as a retro that has been rejuvenating. They continue as a noticeable trend this season. Metallic, molten, and sequined pieces are part of the current cold season fashion collections such as those of Phillip Lim, Giorgio Armani, Alberta Ferretti, Gucci, and Jonathan Saunders.