Fashion is not at all stable, it changes with time and rejuvenate you with the best styling. Summers are meant for fashion and trends and nobody can beat the summer looks because it rolls the glamor onto another level.
Do you know what are trends that are going to rock these summers? If not, then here is the solution for you –
- Bike Shorts with Blazers – Athleisure is the trend that is ruling the styling world, first of first I wanted to tell you that what is Athleisure. Athleisure is the term used for casual clothing designed for both exercising and general use. Bike Shorts do also come is Athleisure and they are turning into a high trend. You must be thinking that Blazers in summers? Then let me tell you it will make the weather more and more hot. Offering the sportswear and tailoring it glamorously is really effective for this upcoming trends. Bike Shorts will rock the ramp this spring.
- Animal Prints – Animal Prints are again in the trend, it has made its journey back at one of the most trending flair. Street style stars let their animal instincts take over with blood and wild prints. This summer animal prints will rule the trend and bring the best out of the trend. Basically trend is going to concentrate more on leopard prints when we talk about clothing. You will see such prints basically on jeans, shirts, jump-suits, dresses, coats, pants etc. Moreover it will fine to say that animal prints are going to rule every fashion and clothes this year.
- Boiler Suits – Previously, short dresses were trending soo highly, and see how times and trend changes within a second, now it’s time when trend is all about covering, full and long dresses. Boiler Suits are originally designed as a one-piece protective garment for manual labor, which are now as fashionable as they are functional. These long-sleeved jumpsuits are available in a variety of fantastic styles. So, you won’t be short on choices.
- Lavenders – As Lavenders smells fresh, similar is with the clothing which is really in trend these days. Ultra Violet color is the color of the year in 2018, and this color is surely going to rock in 2019 too. Rocking a range of shades from the lavender family, fashionistas proved that light purple is seriously stylish. Whether worn in the form of boots, dresses, coats or even head-to-toe ensembles, the flattering and feminine color added a lovely touch to looks. Lavenders are really going to excite you this season.
- Puff Shoulders – Your shoulders holds all your burden and you should always embrace them with grace. Let’s discuss the new trend for your shoulders. This year you will see puff shoulders ruling the trend. Dresses with puff shoulders make your outfit look more high. Moreover, bold ruffles and oversized silhouettes, it also resulted in statement puff shoulders on both dresses and blouses. These puff should might remind you of 80’s which is updating you with the retro collections. Wear the puffy shoulders and be the power puff shoulders.